This website is published by the Higher Education Academy English Subject Centre. It was commissioned by the Manager, Jane Gawthrope, and designed by Brett Lucas with content from Peter Forbes and Bianca Kubler of Employability Works.
Warm thanks also to Anne Benson, Director, University of East Anglia Careers Centre and to students of English at Royal Holloway, University of London. Also to the Higher Education Academy Psychology Network for permission to use extracts from their ' Psychology student employability guide'.
The SWOT material was written by Pauline Kneale and Sam Aspinall of the School of Geography at the University of Leeds with support from the White Rose for Enterprise and the National Teaching Fellowship Scheme. It may used without permission, but you are asked to report usage to email@example.com.
Thanks very much to all the great photographers below:
Front Page Navigation
1. Sunflower: Bonnie Shulman 17/07/07
2. That colgate smile: k-girl 08/09/04
3. Sunglasses dude: zizzybaloobah 12/06/07
4. More from yesterday's sunrise: Gail Johnson 13/10/07
5. smile!: sean_b 17/09/06
6. WWC graduation 2006: adamfarnsworth 11/06/06
Page Banner images courtesy of Getty Images
This website is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.
Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a licence identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the Legal Code (the full licence).